So this is quite big news.
As you know, our commitment to maintaining our position as market-leaders means that we are always looking for new and exciting ways of staying ahead of our competition.
Therefore, we would hope that it won’t come as a shock to find out that we are taking the marketing of our properties onto a platform which has never been utilised on a wide scale in the city centre property market before.
As of today, the majority of our properties will now come complete with a fully-immersive video tour.
This is an opportunity to showcase a home in the best light possible, by offering an interactive experience which puts you in the property without having to leave the comfort of wherever else you would rather be. Obviously, we would still recommend coming to see an apartment in person before making an offer, but isn’t it wonderful to think that you can view a property from anywhere you have internet access, in just a matter of minutes, and then decide whether you wish to pursue it further?
No more days off work, getting stuck in traffic, rushing out and sacrificing your lunch break so that you can go and see an apartment which turns out not to be for you anyway. Our business is making life as easy for our customers as humanly possible, so why expect you to come and view a property when we can simply bring the property to you?
On the other side of the coin, it is an excellent marketing resource to be able to offer to our landlords. They really like it when we conduct viewings of their properties but there are only so many hours in the day and we represent hundreds of properties. Even for our superhuman viewing team, it’s still a big challenge trying to fit everyone in as quickly as possible. Video tours mean we can showcase every single one of their properties and expose their apartments to more people in a shorter space of time.
So why do it? Because this represents the future of how property will be marketed in Birmingham city centre and we’re delighted to be the first to do it on this scale.
So, what are your next steps? Don’t worry, we’ve got that covered too:
– If you are a landlord thinking of letting your city centre apartment, please click here.
– If you will be looking to rent in Birmingham in the next few months, please click here to be shown everything we have on the market.
– If you find yourself thinking about investing in Birmingham residential property, please click here.
– If you are thinking of buying a property in the next few months, please click here to be shown everything we’re currently advertising on the sales market.
– If you are contemplating selling your apartment(s), please click here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
#video #tours #marketleading